Get in the Hog if you want to live!

TTL Bjorni
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Last minute CoD:Waw Community Challenge

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Heyo, greeting from the TTL crew.

As people in your community might know we've been playing quite a bit of COD:WaW over there and have a good sized group pf newer COD player who have picked up the game as their first CoD title in the last 3 months.

I've been trying to get some teams together to play some fun games against in the spirit of the GGN.

It turns out that we have been pretty alone in our (mass) migration to WaW, so getting 6+ people together from one clan hads been very hard. We have been playing with a lot of the Clanless allies from our Embassy quite a bit and when I approached Faithkeeper about heading up a challenge team he happily said yes:

So this is going down next Saturday, but the guys are 1 short, and I have more than 12 GunSlingers who'd really like to play.

So I'm here to beat the grass and find the few CoD:WaW owners who'd love to come and join us for a night of some fun, tense games. (It is really meant as a Rec event with a lot of our newer player playing so skill level is not a factor.)

So please sign up here. If you don't have an ally account over there please make a quick intro topic and PM me to push it through straight away.

I'd love to see some of you guys in there, It would be a great little impromptu Clan mixer as well with 2-3 people from all the GGN clans.

Sorry about the late notice. Hope to see you in there,
TTL Bjorni

Details:
Saturday 25 July, 8 PM EST/7 PM CST
3 HC Search&Destroy games
2 HC Team Deathmatch
FaithKeeper on the TTL board is acting as a Challenge Captain for the Allies.
Please contact me with any Qs.