Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Re: Unfriggenbelievable

Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 pm

I'm not entirely sure which loop you're talking about, Jedi. But if it's what I think you're talking about, it's probably something I do unconsciously. I don't really have "paths" when it comes to driving. There are a few moves I use regularly, and there are some locations I prefer to hang in because they're safe, but all of my driving is situational.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

HWM Jedi
Wheelman
Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Jedi

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 am

Quite a few times you drove up the slope and turned around as though you were going to drive along the ledge and into their cave, but instead just went back down the slope. Sometimes you would head out to their tele exit, sometimes you'd pass in front of their base, sometimes behind, and other times just loop around their Wraith spawn, but it makes for a good vantage point to judge the situation around their base as well as their spawns. It's an aware thing to do, rather than just barreling in guns blazing non-stop until you are inevitably destroyed.

ConsumedFever wrote:
LIES!!!!!!

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:05 am

The Objective Hog can't help out if it doesn't know what's going on. ;)

Something else to note about how I drive is that I will drive past enemies if Twisted is looking backwards so he sees them. I don't like to stop and honk for the gunner to turn around (especially not in Reach).
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame