TTL DDay wrote:
[size=20pt]4 v 4 MW2 Hardcore Throwdown Tournament[/size]
[size=15pt]“Tango Sucka!......Who wants some?”[/size]
The GGN prides itself on making an expressed committment to uphold the notions of sportsmanship and respect for one’s opponents.
That doesn’t mean GGN members are without a competitive edge.
While this is a competitive tournament it’s still about the GGN and coming together to play with people that share our common purpose to promote longevity and friendship
-This is a 4 v. 4 HCS&D Double Elimination Tournament
-The Hardcore Throwdown is FREE and will be open to as many GGN clan many members or GGN clan allies who wish to enter
-The exact dates for each round will be posted after registration is complete
-The Tournament bracket will be updated as each round progresses
-Each round the two teams will be required to schedule a "match date" to play within certain dates. Please be courteous when scheduling dates in terms of showing up on time with your team
1. No glitching
2. No one man army
3. Each match is “Best of 5” rounds [either all HCSD, or a majority of HCSD (2 games + the tiebreaker) and a minority of HCHQ.]
4. Each round will feature a different map
5. Depending on how many sign up all efforts will be made to avoid intraclan matches in the first round
6. The standards of the GGN are to be adhered. While this is a competitive tournament it is still strictly for fun
and the honor of representing the GGN and GGN allies
1. You may register if you are a GGN clan member or a registered ally of the GGN/TTL forums
2. Each team must have at least 1 player registered at the GGN/TTL forums to stay updated on the tournament rules and schedules. This person will serve as the "team captain". That person will be responsible for keeping up with the tournament throughout on the GGN/TTL forums and relaying all information to the team.
3. You are allowed to fill out a team with clan allies of your particular clan as long as you have one "team captain" who is a GGN clan member and registered with the GGN/TTL forums.
4. You are allowed to field an entire team of GGN clan allies as long as all four are registered allies of the GGN/TTL forums
5. "team captains" are responsible for the players who play with them
6. Each team must come up with a "team name"....if you already have a competitive team then feel free to use that particular name..i.e. OcR Retribution, etc. Each team name will be posted before the start of the tournament and each member's name will be listed.
7. Please use this thread to register your team....Assign a "team captain" when registering
1. Billy Bob Johnson (captain)
2. Jo Bob Smithers
3. Willie Earl Jones
4. Filo Betto
8. DLC map packs are not required, but please indicate whether your full team will be able to play on DLC1 and/or DLC2 maps as well.
9. PM TTL DDay, TTL Cute, or TTL Bunny with any questions about teams.....
[size=20pt]Important Times & Dates[/size]
-Registration Deadline: July 25, 2010 (tentatively)
-Bracket will be posted on July 27, 2010 (tentatively)
-First round tentitively scheduled for Thursday, August 1. 2010 (tentatively)
-there will be wiggle room on dates....you will have a 2-3 day window to schedule your match
-All information (brackets/maps/etc.) will be posted in this thread
-Feel free to PM TTL DDay, TTL Cute, or TTL Bunny with any questions.
[size=20pt]l TEAMS l[/size]
[size=15pt]Team Slap Heard 'Round the World[/size]
1. TTL Cute*
2. TTL Balzy
3. TTL Tortacular
4. TTL Stuicide
[size=15pt]Team Executive Order[/size]
1. TTL XerxdeeJ*
2. Sunburned Goose
3. TTL Pachango
4. TTL DDay
[size=15pt]Team Malt Vinegar[/size]
1. Ma Duece 50*
2. TTL Pony
3. TTL Terror
4. TTL HardBoiled
Haut Medoc wrote:Tag: Haut Medoc
Dates Available: off on holiday 17th August
Let me know in advance and i can book time off work etc