Get in the Hog if you want to live!

SDxSKAVENGER
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: SDxSKAVENGER

Re: OPEN LETTER TO 343

Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:52 pm

After 3 full weeks and making almost 350 post, I'm getting a little exhausted....tho were gaining support, it's not fast enough....dropping out of halo and the discussions DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CAUSE! They want you to leave, they don't want to bring back 12v12....leaving the discussions only serves to bury this issue out of existance....some one the most collected and intelligent minds in this community reside within the wheelmen company.....don't lose heart, FIGHT DAMN YOU!

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:34 pm

SDxSKAVENGER wrote:
After 3 full weeks and making almost 350 post, I'm getting a little exhausted....tho were gaining support, it's not fast enough....dropping out of halo and the discussions DO NOT SUPPORT THIS CAUSE! They want you to leave, they don't want to bring back 12v12....leaving the discussions only serves to bury this issue out of existance....some one the most collected and intelligent minds in this community reside within the wheelmen company.....don't lose heart, FIGHT DAMN YOU!

Many of us are currently gathered at a Wheelman's home and 343 is also off for the holidays.

We have not given up and will be having a discussion about this and a number of matters tomorrow.

I will make a large post about this after the Hog Rally regarding the state of the site and our objectives for the next year.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

SDxSKAVENGER
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Reaching out to some wheelmen to keep HWM WHO IS THAT's "regular warzone 6man limit?????nope. Nothanks." Thread alive on waypoint....I'm responding to individual comments (anywhere from 3-5 at a time) and I'm just now being moderated and asked to make 1 big reply....for post bumping....

Do me a favor please and post something in that thread, I'm sure you'll see me agreeing with a solo guy got me moderated by stckrboy....I believe it's an attempt to shut us up....I got sd about to post full on....could use some friendly reinforcement...thanks

Jackie
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Developer
Gamertag: HWM Jackie

Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:55 pm

It's not an attempt to shut you up. No forum moderators anywhere like it when users post multiple times in a row. We even frown on it here. Just reply to multiple people in single posts and wait for someone to respond before making another point. The thread is doing fine, it isn't in danger of dying.

Keep up the good posts though. :)

SDxSKAVENGER
Role Unknown
Role Unknown

Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Sarge sorry I was replying to a post when you made that comment. when I hit post I seen your message....then in turn had to edit what I had said and give a response as tho I was talking to you...I'm in full observance of your wishes please don't be offended, it was an accident...which I fixed...

My bad! All out War on Halo has peeked my interest...I must say
Last edited by SDxSKAVENGER on Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:40 pm

SDxSKAVENGER wrote:
Sarge sorry I was replying to a post when you made that comment when I hit post I seen your message....then in turn had to edit what I had said and give a response...I'm in full observance of your wishes please don't be offended, it was an accident...which I fixed...

You're fine. Click on the chat tab at the top of the page and come chill with us in the shoutbox for now. I'm drafting right now and just hanging out with people.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Henri
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: H3WM Henri

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:01 am

Henri wrote:
This seems to be staying on the front page...
The comments from biggles defending our point of view are downvoted into oblivion and he gets gold for being an ignorant idiot. Just another day on reddit I guess.

*Snip the previous reddit thread* to make this post shorter

This guy seems to be back...
Peace On Earth, when I'm reloading