Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Danceparty15
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Danceparty15

Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone has interest in Shadow of War and the franchise. I really enjoyed playing Shadow of Mordor and thought the nemesis system was a refreshing add to open world games. The game play video show cases some interesting new elements that look really cool,

One thing I am really excited for is that the nemesis system is not only for enemies but for allies too. There will be stories of friendship, loyalty, rivalry and betrayal with recruits in your uruk army. I would love to see more nemesis system like features in other open world games like Skyrim, Fallout, Ghost Recon wildlands. Also the idea of having a unique play through that has different cut scenes and battles than anyone else is really cool.

Thoughts??

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Admin
Gamertag: HWM Monster

Re: Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:07 pm

My college roommate had Shadow of Mordor and he played the hell out of the game and I would watch because I enjoyed the concept and how the dynamics were so unique (the never ending boss and ranking up enemy system was amazing).

I believe he will get this and because we did the family share system link, I will also get it! (unless he goes disk again...)

I may borrow the first game from him for this summer to get in the hang of it.

Swift Strider
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Swift
Tumblr: throwinsixes

Re: Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Ok I LOVED the first game. Like you said the whole Nemesis system was great. It also had a decent scale.

But my oh my this game looks even more amazing! Also for Alpha footage this looks superb. You can tell it's pretty far into the game though because of how many abilites that hes got unlocked but also the levels. I'm really looking forward to it. I also think I remember in the first game whenever someone killed you and got promoted it would notify your friends and when they played the game they could kill the same guy and get revenge giving you special rewards.