Get in the Hog if you want to live!

The1 NinjaKitty
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: The1 NinjaKitty

Flight Rising

Wed May 04, 2016 4:59 pm

So there's this web browser game I play called Flight Rising, and it's basically Neopets but with dragons and a much better community. The whole purpose of the game is to breed, train, sell, and purchase dragons, to grow from a 2-dragon clan to a mighty 100-dragon clan, collecting as much treasure as you can along the way. You can also join forces with the members of your elemental Flight to fight against other elemental Flights in weekly Dominance matches, or work as a traitor and send dragons to the enemy Flight, or if you have no stakes in the Dom battle you can opt to sell your trained dragons to the highest bidder. There are all kinds of ways to enjoy Dragon Capitalism: The Game. (Just don't let people find out if you opt for the traitor route.)

Anyway, I bring it up because Flight Rising currently has an open registration window from May 4th until the 8th. I figure the majority of the Wheelmen probably aren't interested in this, but on the off chance that some of you may be, or if you have a kid you think would like this or maybe your SO is really into browser games, whatever, I just wanted to get the word out there that registration is open for the time being.

Also, if you do join, be sure to add me to your friend's list! I am atalaeai, user ID number 125617 :D
"Don't talk smack, just carry harder."

Kitty's Happy Place