Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Apathy
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Apathy

(RE) Introduction

Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:11 am

Hey guys,

It's been so long since I've been around that I figured another introduction was warranted.

My name is Alex, better know as Apathy. I'm an old bungie rush member from 10 years ago. I "grew up" with the Wheelmen, having been only 16 when i first joined the crew. I was part of our badass invasion squad and cut together the first montages that butchered their way into our hearts. (I'm looking at you hogtage).

I'm from a small town in Northern Ontario, Canada. Big time movie Nerd, and still a gamer, just moved more into the pc world.

My mainstay games are Escape From Tarkov and Mechwarrior Online. I also play Forza, Squad, Arma, Destiny 2, MHW, Borderlands, and of course Halo, though I'll be playing it much more when it hits PC. Honestly, i have too many games, so even if I don't actively play it, I probably own it.

I now work in the film industry as a Digital Imaging Technician. The hours are kind of crazy, so when I'm on a contract i don't tend to have much time if any at all to play.

Anyways, yeah, this crew has always held a special place in my heart and I look forward to getting to know the new faces!

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Admin
Gamertag: HWM Monster

Re: (RE) Introduction

Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:14 am

Its good to see people re-engage with this community. Welcome back! and I certainly hope we can get some PC Wheelmen to give you some faces to game with!

Tims
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Tims

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:51 pm

Welcome back!
2/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Thee MC
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM MC

Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:33 am

Thanks for the re-introduction, Apathy! It's good to have you around. Also, I think the re-introduction thread is a great idea!