Get in the Hog if you want to live!

 
airborn319
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Gamertag: airborn319

Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:33 pm

•Gamertag(s): airborn319

•Name: Adam

•Age: 16

•City: Sacramento

•Website: N/A

•Occupation: Student

•How did you find HaloWheelmen? Befriended ThaiGuy334, also been looking for a company to be apart of for awhile now.

•Clan: N/A

•Clan Status: N/A

•Current Halo 5 Spartan Rank: 81

•Favorite playlist: Team Arena

•Favorite Weapon: Sniper Rifle // Whiplash

•Favorite Loadout: DMR

•Favorite Maps: Coliseum // Noctus

•Favorite Music: I'm a fan of classic rock and I've been listening to Avicii while drawing.

•Favorite TV Shows: Parks and Recreation / The Office / Sponge Bob Spuarepants

•Favorite Movies: Star wars, Lord of the Rings, Forrest Gump, Talladega Nights, and Tangled.

•Favorite Games: Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 5, Super Smash Bros, Pokémon, Anything Tom Clancy is cool and Luigi's Mansion

•Favorite Color: Purple.

•Favorite Quote: "Mama always said: 'Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.'"

•Favorite Food: anything Sushi. Except eel. Ew.

•Dream Car: The Patty Wagon w/ grilled leather interior

•Hobbies: Gaming, Sports, Biking and Drawing

•Playtime and Timezone: Get on about every day, usually in the evening or late night. PST
 
User avatar
Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:08 pm
Gamertag: I Who is that I

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:36 pm

Welcome to our site. Sushi is also my favorite, I like unagi though. Do you like Uni?? Parks & Rec/The office both great shows. Check out our calendar for events you can sign up to play, or our chatbox is always a good place to find people to play with.
 
User avatar
Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 pm
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:37 pm

Purple is the best color. Welcome to the site, make sure to check out the events calendar on the forums home page, and feel free to add people
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.
 
User avatar
Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Posts: 8450
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:39 pm

Purple is indeed the best color.

You mentioned drawing. What's your preferred medium and subject?
Image
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame
 
airborn319
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Gamertag: airborn319

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Witney wrote:
Welcome to our site. Sushi is also my favorite, I like unagi though. Do you like Uni?? Parks & Rec/The office both great shows. Check out our calendar for events you can sign up to play, or our chatbox is always a good place to find people to play with.


Haven't tried Uni yet, still exploring the food type, I'll be sure to try it soon enough tho
 
airborn319
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Gamertag: airborn319

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:44 pm

Sarge wrote:
Purple is indeed the best color.

You mentioned drawing. What's your preferred medium and subject?

For medium I prefer graphite and subject I can do portraits and lots of other crap. Been working on a Spartan Locke for awhile, haven't touched it in a few weeks
 
airborn319
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Gamertag: airborn319

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Twisted wrote:
Purple is the best color. Welcome to the site, make sure to check out the events calendar on the forums home page, and feel free to add people

Will do! and yes, yes it is.
 
User avatar
Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Posts: 8450
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:00 pm
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo
Location: New Orleans
Contact:

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:48 pm

airborn319 wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Purple is indeed the best color.

You mentioned drawing. What's your preferred medium and subject?

For medium I prefer graphite and subject I can do portraits and lots of other crap. Been working on a Spartan Locke for awhile, haven't touched it in a few weeks

When I was younger I did a lot of work with charcoal. I had a knack for sharing that worked well with landscapes and still lifes.

When you're finished the portrait, I'd love to see it.
Image
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame
 
airborn319
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Gamertag: airborn319

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:55 pm

Sarge wrote:
airborn319 wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Purple is indeed the best color.

You mentioned drawing. What's your preferred medium and subject?

For medium I prefer graphite and subject I can do portraits and lots of other crap. Been working on a Spartan Locke for awhile, haven't touched it in a few weeks

When I was younger I did a lot of work with charcoal. I had a knack for sharing that worked well with landscapes and still lifes.

When you're finished the portrait, I'd love to see it.

Well less of a portrait then it is just him in his helmet, but none the less I'd love to share it with yall
 
User avatar
Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:30 pm
Title: Admin
Gamertag: HWM Monster
Location: Minneapolis
Contact:

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Welcome to the site! Ill throw the third approval behind purple as a great color. Get in a few lobbies and west coast is best coast.
 
User avatar
Tims
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Posts: 1410
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm
Gamertag: HWM Tims
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Welcome! We do have a lot of people that prefer purple around here. They're all bad though. ::wink::
2/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame
 
airborn319
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 am
Gamertag: airborn319

Re: Intro: airborn319

Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:00 pm

Tims wrote:
Welcome! We do have a lot of people that prefer purple around here. They're all bad though. ::wink::

I crai
 
ThaiGuy334
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:07 am
Gamertag: ThaiGuy334

Re: Intro: airborn319

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:42 am

Glad to see that you made it to the forum bro, welcome!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
GZIP: Off