Laser Whoring :D

Oh look i'm a tank whore noob ::lol::

prime261
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: prime261

Re: Good Games *RANKED*

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 am

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1346209129&player=prime261

This was such an intense game both sides using vehicles extremely well. At the 30 seconds remaining mark we were down by one with everyone re-spawning. spawned at the maulers picked up both and found two people in a bubble shield at bridge and got the double kill for the win.

SpartanPhalanx1 is my Gunner.

Jonesy
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: l Jonesy I

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:55 am

Squad Battle 2nd Account

Multi-flag Standoff
Rediculously laggy game to start with, first 10minutes i was redbar/yellow bar. They got a flag cap, then the host changed. And we turned the game around. I drove really well, aggresive when i needed to, but conservative enough so that we stayed alive. They sent a lot of messages to us after that game. Including: "Bring your friends and 1v1 us..." i didn't quite understand that ::lol::

Slayer on Valhalla
Wingren gets an invincible perfection in the banshee. I only put this here because i did reasonably well in their banshee.

Valhall Covies FTW
We struggled to maintain laser control some of the time, but our multiple ghosts won us the game.

Slayer on Sandtrap
Twisted lags out, so me and muffin carry ::flex::

Moar Covies
Laser seems to respawn quite quickly... not sure if it does, or i imagine it. Ghost packs are fun ::lol::

1-Flag on Standoff
Another laggy game on standoff :( Luckily our Lagg beats Lag ::lol::
Don't take life too seriously, or you'll never get out alive

BTB Jacob
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 am

Bad team mates. Grombie kept rushing them every 2 seconds, and went hella negative. I ran the banshee on them, and Ding was getting kills in a stationary Gauss. However, it wasn't enough.

Banshee pwnage! CAT4 and I eventually got both banshees running, and made them cowar! We did some work on them for sure. GG.

SOOOOOO close to a perfection! I went 39-1 in the Banshee. My only death was when I got hijacked, the guy actually dropped the banshee and shotgunned me! Damn it!

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:41 am

So I'm playing Team Snipers as a random so I can work on my ability to hit people with the sniper rifle. We get into the lobby and it's 4 v 2 (I was on the team with two). After the veto, my teammate signs out of the lobby, so do one of the guys on the other team. I'm now facing 3 guys by myself. I try to at least get one kill before I die each time, hopefully two so that I can stay in the lead, but the game ends up being 6-3 in their favor in the first five minutes. They think I'm a joke and start kissing me and running around on gooses.

Well, I came back and won the game. That Str3amenBeamen guy got wrecked for all of his douchebaggery.

Game link: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHa ... WM%20Sarge

No team. No problem. ::flex::
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Luv Gunn
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Luv Gunn

Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 pm

The Pearl Necklace FTW...

DPECK and I Own in a Hog... He is my main gunner and really the only person I drive for regulary. I may have forgotten to mention that we Pwn Noobs...

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1415815594&player=Luv%20Gunn
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1415828314&player=Luv%20Gunn
and DPECK's Rampage and Ranked Perfection against a team of 4
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1415838118&player=Luv%20Gunn

ChiliDawg
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: RedHotJimiPeppr

Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Max
Wheelman
Wheelman

Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 am

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHa ... 20iM%20MaX

A couple mates of mine wanted me to make a new account, 1 month Gold, seeing who could get the highest highest skill in that time period, so far I have the best sats out of the three accounts so far! We are only playing MLG and Snipers I think on these accounts. So i was playing MLG with one of these mates and I got an MLG Perfection, half way through the game i was like ohhh Running Riot, then realised I hadnt died at all. I said hey Zach dont you dare mess around now i havent died yet and look at my score, he was like grenade on Max time! As you will see in the film if you watch it :D

( I am... OmG iM MaX in the link if you havent realised :P)

Max ::mrgreen::

BUfels
Gamertag: BUfels

Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:46 pm

These were my first three games of Ranked Living Dead.
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHa ... yer=BUfels
First Game. Hells Janitor. Used a pistol mostly. As for the shotgun spree, I ran out of pistol ammo, and those zombies wished I hadn't(c wut I did thar)
Second game. Another Hells Janitor.
Third game now. Check this out:
-2 Hells Janitors
-A killtacular
-And a running riot.
Hell Yeah. Overall, +56 in my first 3 games.

From the cradle to the grave, it has been a walk of shame.

Jaime Lannister and La Dispute fanboy.

Jonesy
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: l Jonesy I

Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 pm

Squad Battle ::flex::

Tied the game 5v6.
We were yellowbar the entire game... Japanese host ftl. Still managed to outslay them, and countercap each time they pulled our flag.

Ranked Wheelmen :D
I was just spawning in ridiculous places, so i jumped in the hog with mice, and got 22 wheelmen ::flex::
Yozi would have gotten a Perfection, but he died once :(

Red bar :(
I was redbar for the first 10mins of this game. It didn't help that the random on the other team kept trying to put the elephant on top of the Phantom to try and make it lag.
Most epic thing was, after hidng under short for 5mins i got killed, spawned at rockets. Tried to hide again, and the enemy banshee which was killing our team flew above my head... it gave me the option; so somehow whilst still on redbar i jacked their banshee ::lol::

LASER
Although it wasn't my tool of destruction; i whored it for most of the game. It was fun :) We managed to get our 2nd score with 2mins left of the game; awesome ::flex::

83 kills. 81 Assists.
Sayers told us how to play Isolation... it worked well. We got 81 assists and 83 kills. I think they had an AFK guy, cos they all spawned constantly in one base, and we just teamshot them from topmid.

Overall:
12 Games. 9 Wins. 2 Ties. 1 Loss (They red-barred Sayers and Matmus, and kicked Yozi.) I got to 47, i can't remember what everyone else finished on, but we all leveled up quite far. Good Times :D
Don't take life too seriously, or you'll never get out alive

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Being cheated FTL

Sig by TuffJuice

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 pm

Sig by TuffJuice

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:23 am

Wait what legit squadbattle games :/
Game 1
Game 2
Game 3

All good games :D

Sig by TuffJuice

Luv Gunn
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Luv Gunn

Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Jonesy wrote:
Squad Battle ::flex::
83 kills. 81 Assists.
Sayers told us how to play Isolation... it worked well. We got 81 assists and 83 kills. I think they had an AFK guy, cos they all spawned constantly in one base, and we just teamshot them from topmid.

Overall:
12 Games. 9 Wins. 2 Ties. 1 Loss (They red-barred Sayers and Matmus, and kicked Yozi.) I got to 47, i can't remember what everyone else finished on, but we all leveled up quite far. Good Times :D

So this might be a silly question but how do you play Squad Isolation?

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Keep top mid control especially the shotgun area.
Learn the respawn times on key weapons, Ghosts,Rockets,Sniper and use the regen if you die and respawn as it spawns very fast I think 30 seconds?

Sig by TuffJuice