Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Tims
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Tims

February 2020 Member of the Month

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:13 pm

You all thought these were done and dusted, didn't you? Nope, just unfortunately delayed on account of everyone being so busy all the time. Thankfully, Chaos was kind enough to find some time to get this interview done so we could all get to know him a little better. Here's the good stuff:

How and when did you find the site?

I found the site in early 2016 on Halowaypoint, I was about ready to give up on Halo 5 as I hadn't enjoyed Halo 4 and wasn't having a lot of fun playing 5 solo as most of my friends had moved onto the new cod or something else so I started to look for a Spartan Company/Clan to try and get back into the game.

What got you into Halo?

When I was 10 my older cousin let me try Halo 2 on his Xbox, been a huge fan of the series since.

What's your preferred playstyle?

I usually tend to run & gun, I find I'm usually in close quarters fights with a DMR/BR and a shotgun depending on the Halo I'm playing.

Yes Monster, Shotgun best gun.

Where did your gamer tag come from?

Honestly I'm not very creative and I really enjoyed Gears when I first got my Xbox 360 so I tried to make a Gears Of War inspired gamertag, so 12 year old me somehow though IIChaosOfWarIII was a cool gamertag.

By the time Reach came along I had shortend it to Chaos.

What are your other favorite gaming series?

Outside of Halo my favorite series are mostly Nintendo franchises, I adore the Legend of Zelda and Metroid series specifically.

I also love the Warcraft series, I've sunk an insane amount of time into World of Warcraft.

What is your favorite food?

Probably Chicken, doesn't really matter how it's cooked or what dish it's in I usually enjoy it.

Oh and Pizza lol

Tell us something about yourself that we might not know?

That I have a bad habit of procrastination as shown by the time I took to answer these questions :joy:

Any advice for newer members of the community?

You're in a great place, don't be shy like I was jump in lobbies and talk on discord.

Shoutouts! Who do you want to shoutout?

Waldabie for sponsoring me into this wonderful community and Monster for continuing to try so hard to keep Halo as a weekly thing here.

Big thanks again to Chaos, and as a reminder to everyone else, don't forget to nominate people for these interviews! It's a great way for people to share about themselves in a place where everyone in our community can see them and maybe two people who didn't know each other that well before can start a new friendship! Do it! Or else! ::villagers::
2/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame