Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Tims
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Tims

July 2019 Member of the Month

Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Welcome to this month's interview with this month's chosen member: Wakka!

How and when did you find the site?
How i found the site is I was already in the Bungie.net group before it existed and then when they made it I joined. I don't remember how I found that group I probably searched wheelmen or warthog or something its been 12 years ok

What got you into Halo?
What got me into halo is I played halo 2 lan parties at some church I didn't go to with some school friends

What's your preferred playstyle?
My preferred playstyle is killing people with the mongoose and Pineappling around

Where did your gamertag come from?
My gamertag (Wakka) came from inside joke from school about the sound Pacman makes and NOT the FFX character as I have not even played that game still to this day

Also not from Fozzie bear

Any favorite Halo memories?
My favorite halo memories are getting my goosetage on the Bungie blog and messing around with criporc in btb and doing dumb shit

What are your other favorite gaming series?
For other favorite series I've been playing a ton of final fantasy xiv for a few years now, lately playing a lot of oldschool runescape as well, I'm infamous for quitting halo 3 to play minesweeper which I'm around rank 200 in the world for, and I also dabble in a few other things like competitive Pokemon

Also big fan of puzzle games in general

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food as of late is probably ramen theres a ton of ramen houses around my new apt and it rules

Tell us something about yourself that we might not know!
something about myself you may not know is im an amateur dj, follow me on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/anova-h

Any advice for newer members of the community?
My advice for new members or anyone in general is always be thinking of how your actions will be received by others and do your best to improve and enrich the lives of those you care about

Shoutouts! Who do you guys want to shoutout?
Shoutouts: Brick for founding the site, listening to ska, and being a cool person; Sarge for guiding the community in a positive direction and fostering members' growth as people; Criporc for being my favorite person to play with back in the day; Timmy, Muffin, Jon, and Mecha for being my fav ppl to play with since reconnecting with HWM

A big thank you to Wakka for taking the time to do this interview with me! We'll be back with another interview next month :hwm:
2/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Thee MC
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM MC

Re: July 2019 Member of the Month

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:25 pm

Top 200 in the world for Minesweeper? That's insane! Had no idea, that's really cool! Followed on Soundcloud, can't wait to check it out!

Thanks so much for taking the time to share Wakka!