Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Yardbird92
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Yardbird92

Dominion Customs??

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 am

So i knoe alot of us invasion forgers woll probably move over to dominion, so can we expect some wheelmen testing events? i realoze its pretty early to be discussing custom maps especially since we are still ironing out strategies and such, but we are going to have alot of maps in a short time..

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: imweakusee

Re: Dominion Customs??

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:35 am

Im one of the working around with the dominion Gametype. its hard to find a good map layout for dominion(atleast for me it is) ill def update this post later when the map is finished.

Yardbird92
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Yardbird92

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:59 am

I know AblesirThomas has a map in the testing phase and i have two bases completed on mine..both take place on erosion. i also know of a few wotking on ravine and impact, but most are not quite ready yet..i get the feeling thfe will soon start hosting dedicated customs as we start looking for features, again nothing solid yet.

Luv Gunn
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Luv Gunn

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 pm

I haven't fallen in love with Dominion just yet but I know that many have embraced it.

Personally, Dominion would be better if it was an Asym gametype but you'll find that many of the Wheelmen enjoy customs of all kinds. Feel free to send out the invites.