Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Unhuman Anomaly
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman

Forging GLITCH in Standoff Assault - NEED HELP -

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 am

EXPLANATION: 2-team multi-bomb assault. I have a DEFENDERS bomb plant/spawn goals, one on top of the other. I also have an ATTACKERS bomb plant/spawn goals, one on top of the other. Each base simultaneously has a bomb plant/spawn goal, thus "multi-bomb".

PROBLEM: I save my map with only 2 max bomb PLANT goals and 2 max bomb SPAWN goals. I also check the item options and set run-time min/max for both goals to 2. This should theoretically give each base their own bomb spawn/plant goals.

If I start custom game with this map, I end up seeing a total of 3 of each bomb plant goals AND bomb spawn goals. Not necessarily at the team bases either. They seem to be random occurrences around the map.

Please join my game lobby if you think you might be able to help me solve this glitch. ::help::

This is the map I tested on Friday with F Bobby and a few others who really enjoyed it. I want to polish this map up and get it launched as a new type of Mini Game for download.

Unhuman Anomaly
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman

Re: Forging GLITCH in Standoff Assault - NEED HELP -

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:21 pm

OK I got some help with this bugger! The map is fixed and I have posted the final version in the Zero's Forge Garage Mini Game section of the forums for you all to check out and play!
Enjoi! :D