Get in the Hog if you want to live!

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: imweakusee

New Un-named Invasion map

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:51 am

Well as the title states i have a new Invasion map that is un-named. i have read invasion: conceptulization multiple times and thought id try my hand at forging invasion again. As i was building it i decided to see if i could build a decent map without looking back at conceptulization. The map itself is no where near done. it needs many many playtests, the spawns need to be checked and double checked, weapon and vehicle spawn times need finalizing and a few other things. Since i havent been getting large enough lobbies in my weekly customs i have been unable to test this map. So alright now that thats done heres the map link and some other information:

Name: Un-named at the moment

Link: Invasion: Delta Facility

Story: The covenant have discovered a Human Base that contains a data core filled with detailed accounts of Spartan ground defenses. Upon Investigating the base the covenant learn of six spartans defending the facility. As elites dont usually fear anything they rush in and confront the spartans head on at the Shield Wall control panels. After successfully hacking the control panels they are to force the spartans back and hack their way into the spartan structure with the assistance of vehicle reinforcements. After hacking the doors they are to retrieve the spartan data core and take it to the landing pad where a phantom is awaiting their arrival.

Screenshots:

Elite Load-out Camera
Tier 1
Tier 2
Core Spawn(has been moved forwards a bit)
Core Capture Area
Weapons/Vehicles:

Elites

1x NeRf -- 30 seconds -- P1 middle team
1x Focus Rifle -- 50 seconds -- P2 Alpha Team
1x Plasma Launcher -- 75 seconds -- P2 bravo team

Wraith --30 Seconds -- P2
Ghost -- 30 seconds -- P2
Banshee -- 30 second -- P3

Spartans

Sniper Rifle -- 90 seconds -- P2
Rocket Launcher -- 90 seconds -- P2
Spartan Lazer -- 90 seconds -- P2

Chain Hog -- 30 seconds -- P2
Rocket Hog -- 30 seconds -- P3

The P3 base is one of the Spartan Bases from Delta Facility. I am good friends with BADMAGIK and he has allowed me to use the base idea. i think it fits well with the idea of the map. So i am crediting him right now. The only part that isnt mine is the base itself. all the rest i have done. Im not good with bulding large bases so i needed a fruebd who was able to. who better then one who got a match into matchmaking.
Last edited by imweakusee on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Re: New Un-named Invasion map

Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:35 pm

I have been thinking about including a Shotgunon P2

MrGreenWithAGun
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: MrGreenWithAGun

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:01 pm

I like the use of the Delta Facility.

If you would like any help on this, send me an invite.

It might be nice to call it Invasion Delta Facility, it seems appropriate.
Last edited by MrGreenWithAGun on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Yea i could. but what do you think of the map?

imweakusee
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 pm

I have made some minor inprovements to the map. Elite spawn has been moved back, a rock has been added between P1 objectives, P2 objectives have been move to the side. or the front doors rather then next to the ramps.