Invasion_
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: xD55555

Invasion: Chimera [DOWNLOAD NOW]

Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Map Name: Chimera
Supported Gametypes: Invasion, Invasion Slayer
Map Description: There is more to this abandoned UNSC stronghold than a bunch of destroyed buildings.
Forged by: xD55555
Download Link: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/fi ... s/29067650

Storyline: After going on several reconnaissance missions, the Covenant Empire discovers an abandoned UNSC stronghold on an unknown planet located in theAlpha Sector that holds a data core which contains information on Forerunner technology. The only way in to the fortress is through a gate located in a tunnel connecting a canyon to a Island. To disable the gate, the Elites must deactivate two generators.

Tier 1: Spartans get three DMRs and a turret. Elites get three Needle Rifles. Due to the height advantage and the turret, the Spartans are at a huge advantage, but if using good teamwork the Elites ca easily overcome the Spartans. The Spartans spawn relatively close to the objectives, so the Elites need to take use of buddy spawning.

Initial Spawn (Spartan)

Elite Spawn area

Neutral Area

Alpha Generator

Bravo Generator

Tier 2: After disabling the shield, the Elites advance to the bunker, where one of the fire teams respawns. The Elites get a Ghost and a Revanant delivered to their T1 spawn area. They also get two Concussion Rifles and a Focus Rifle. On the other hand, the humans receive a Warthog, two Shotguns, and a Rocket launcher which balances out with the Elite's weapons. The Spartans respawn relatively close to the Objectives, but due to somme of the Elites havong a height advantage, either team has an equal chance of winning this tier.

Alpha Generator

Bravo Generator

Veichle Depot

Elite Right Fire Team Spawn Area

Elite Middle & Left Fire Team Spawn Area

Phase 2 Overview

Tier 3: After opening the core enclosure enclosure, the Elites need to take the core to the extraction point, which is located. near the Depot. The Elites get a Banshee in this Phase, and the Spartans get a Falcon and a Rocket Launcher.

Core Spawn

Extraction Point

Action Shots

Thanks foor reading, I hope you download it and provide your feedback! :)
- XD

Changelog
Version 2.1
- Removed random Concussion Rifle lying in the center of Phase 2/3 area
- Added Fusion Coils in the map
- Added Support for Invasion Slayer
Last edited by Invasion_ on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ninja
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Gamertag: UndeadHank

Re: Invasion: Chimera

Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Pictures of a tv, Like A Boss. Add me: Ninja HKN and I'll help you playtest it if need be.

Spoiler: show
If you need people to capture things for you, I'm sure someone around here with a card would be willing to help: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6274
BTB Random.

Invasion_
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: xD55555

Re: Invasion: Chimera

Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Ninja wrote:
Pictures of a tv, Like A Boss. Add me: Ninja HKN and I'll help you playtest it if need be.

Spoiler: show
If you need people to capture things for you, I'm sure someone around here with a card would be willing to help: http://halowheelmen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6274

Thanks man! I added you, I hope I can play with you soon. Also, I changed some things up in the ap, and I added a download link. :)