Get in the Hog if you want to live!

HC Childish 0gre
Nothing Special
Nothing Special

Halochart's Competetive Team Challenges the Wheelmen!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Hello all,

I am the co-captain of Halochart's Competetive Team, the HC Guardians. I am here to challenge the Wheelmen to battle. I looked around the forums a bit for a standard way to issue a challenge, but i found none. If i have missed it, please alert me to this. Otherwise, im just going to wing it ::wink::

Format: Preferably a 5 game series, but we will do 3 game is you prefer. Im assuming you gentlemen would pick either 3 or 2 of the games since your the home team, that is cool with us. Also, we love BTB but we also love MLG, so we can do either. As far as the number of players go per team, that is up to you, but it should be the same for all games.

Player Skill: With the exception of 2 or 3 members of our team, we are all 50s, and i believe we all have at least 2 playlist 50s, with several of us having 3 or 4. Thus, we are not to be taken lightly.

Date: We are flexible with this as well, simply give me a few dates and times and i will get back to you with our actual roster.

I hope i havent forgotten anything. If i have, let me know and i will do my best to reconcile it.

Respectfully,

Childish 0gre

OcR LouieBlack
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: OcR LouieBlack

Re: Halochart's Competetive Team Challenges the Wheelmen!

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Ogre,
thanks for stoppen by and opening up a line of communications for some "inter-league" play.

Right now H3WM doesn't have a "COMP" team set up to accept challenges, and by the looks of it... you guys are all about the COMP challenge!! ::bump::

Let us get our "ducks in a row" and see if we have enough willing members to step up to the challenge.

If not however i KNOW we have plenty of players looking to get to know our GGN allies more... maybe a social "mixer" would be better suited.

either way, check back on this thread for updates in status

thanks again brotha :wave:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

HC Childish 0gre
Nothing Special
Nothing Special

Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Sounds good sir. And though we are a competetive team, I have heard enough good things about the vaunted Wheelmen to know you would put up a good fight in a BTB setting.

For this challenge, thats what we would prefer.

However, a social mixer also sounds great. I believe our wReck team has played you gentlemen before, so perhaps we could also incorporate them into the mix?

I will check back soon for an update.

0gre

An A10 Pilot
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: An A10 Pilot

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey Louie, do you think the helljumpers could take a whack at this? We are looking for more people to play against.
How do Reavers clean their ships? They put them thru the Wash. :)

Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: AH Haut

Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Team Euro will be available in the new year if there is nobody to show.

keep me posted

Zer0
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Ah Zer0

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Would be good.

OcR LouieBlack
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: OcR LouieBlack

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 am

The topic is currently up in the Wheelmen section regarding this challenge. If a team of Blues can't be fully assembled for this challenge we will open it up to both Team Euro and HJ to fill in any holes.

I'm going to close this thread FOR NOW and put a time limit on the Blues to step up. A captain for this team will contact HJ and Euro members when that time comes. PM me if you have any further questions!!!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.