Get in the Hog if you want to live!

ANUBIS MT
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder
Gamertag: ANUBIS x MT

Master Theory Community challenge #3!!

Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello Wheelmen and women. I would like to invite all of you to participate in MT's community challenge. Its been a while since our last one, so this time we are offering up the goodies in a big way. The name of the game is SPLATTERS!!! The rules are very simple, whoever can can dish out the most front bumper carnage in a single slayer game takes home the prizes. The vehicle selection is your choice, as is the playlist and if its done in ranked or social. All that matters is splatter medal count. Be sure to save the game in the case we would like to look at it. In the rare case of a tie, the person who submitted their game first will be declared the winner.

Challenge: Most splatter medals in a single MM slayer game

When: Starts Mon Sept 14Th at 12:01 am Ends Sun Sept 20Th at 11:59pm

Prizes: Our very own E machine x MT has very generously donated a very rare Halo 3 Exclusive Grifball Spartan Soldier Recon (Orange) Action Figure Other prizes included for the winner are a 1600 MSP card, and from my personal collection of random cool stuff, a very rare deck of David Blaine, custom playing cards signed by the man himself.

Have fun and as always, every game posted will be checked under a giant microscope here at the MT offices. Anyone caught tipping the scales in their favor, in anyway, will be immediately disqualified and will be subject to the famous "sanctious peanut butter mile" as seen in our code of conduct...... So win with honor.

And of course only members of the MT community are eligible..... if your not a member, just make an account and you ll be on your way. If any questions please feel free to message me over at mastertheory.net

MT challenge 3 Post

Thanks,
ANUBIS x MT

Prime
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder
Gamertag: test

Re: Master Theory Community challenge #3!!

Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Sounds like good fun ::thumbs::