Get in the Hog if you want to live!

bassdrummer
Banhammer
Banhammer

H3WM Challenge

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey I know a lot of you guys might know me around here and strongly dislike me, but I want to offer a friendly challenge to the people of H3wm. I have a team of 6 people and would like to play some of you guys. Would tomorrow night be a good night?

SanguisDiabolus
Gamertag: SanguisDiabolus

Re: H3WM Challenge

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:39 pm

As long as it's in good fun and there isn't any unnecessary trash-talking, I don't see an issue.
And as a piece of advice/friendly warning, just remember that the behavior of the people you play with can give others an impression on you.
So hypothetically, if these friends of yours are going to trash talk and be hostile and just overall assholes, it isn't going to do anything good for someone's opinion of you.
Just saying. I'm not implying anything.

Unfortunately, I can't make tomorrow night, but I'm sure there are others who will take this up.
ImageImage

Elite C 56
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: elite c 56

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:41 pm

i would be happy to play in this

bassdrummer
Banhammer
Banhammer

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:43 pm

SanguisDiabolus wrote:
As long as it's in good fun and there isn't any unnecessary trash-talking, I don't see an issue.
And as a piece of advice/friendly warning, just remember that the behavior of the people you play with can give others an impression on you.
So hypothetically, if these friends of yours are going to trash talk and be hostile and just overall assholes, it isn't going to do anything good for someone's opinion of you.
Just saying. I'm not implying anything.

Unfortunately, I can't make tomorrow night, but I'm sure there are others who will take this up.

I understand. There will be no trash talking or hostility. I just want a friendly game of my team vs a team of people from H3WM. Plain and simple.

SanguisDiabolus

Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:53 pm

bassdrummer wrote:
I understand. There will be no trash talking or hostility. I just want a friendly game of my team vs a team of people from H3WM. Plain and simple.

Good man. ::thumbs::
ImageImage

bassdrummer
Banhammer
Banhammer

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 pm

F-Bobby wrote:
giving a day notice is not enough notice to give ya a definate yes. This will not be an Official challenge as you are not an official clan if i am understanding you correctly. This is going to be a friendly challenge. However i will not be there so someone from the wheelmen will need to volunteer to captain what ever group goes in there.

i understand it won't be an official challenge. I just want a friendly challenge for fun.

Zorn
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: I R Zorn

Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:20 pm

Not going to get the team we want together to play these guys by tomorrow Bobby. Plus we are busy and owe other people matches. If they want a match it's not going to be any time soon.

PeenWhop
Wheelman
Wheelman

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:07 pm

Zorn wrote:
Not going to get the team we want together to play these guys by tomorrow Bobby. Plus we are busy and owe other people matches. If they want a match it's not going to be any time soon.

by all means, take your time. we want it to be the best match possible. we're ready whenever you are.

who cares about if it's official. does the lack of a clan title make it any less legit?

SanguisDiabolus

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:22 pm

F-Bobby wrote:
its not that it's legit, its that the way we do typical challenges is with other clans. we, dont normally accept challenges from random groups who play together. it's just the way we do things. Specifically to not have to deal with people who feel they have something to prove.

I.E. All those pissed off Generals and MLG fanboys who mouth off with Bobby via XBL messages after games. ::lol:: ::lol::
ImageImage

PeenWhop
Wheelman
Wheelman

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:26 pm

F-Bobby wrote:
its not that it's legit, its that the way we do typical challenges is with other clans. we, dont normally accept challenges from random groups who play together. it's just the way we do things. Specifically to not have to deal with people who feel they have something to prove.

ok. for the sake of the match, what would it take to be considered a clan?

SanguisDiabolus

Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:35 pm

PeenWhop wrote:
F-Bobby wrote:

ok. for the sake of the match, what would it take to be considered a clan?

I think Bobby was saying that while we normally don't accept challenges (friendly or otherwise) from random groups, he is willing to make an exception here.
Correct me if I'm mistaken, Bobby.
ImageImage

Zorn
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: I R Zorn

Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:57 am

I'm not really sure I'd like to even accept your "challenges" due to your demeanor on forums. I play Halo to have fun, not watch some one hold the objective or trash talk other people. Not my idea of fun. Even if you were a clan I'd still have to sit here and think about it.

AGRITATED 1
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder

Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am

cmon zorn what harm could it do.....if nothing else its a chance to get some practice in against an organized team of skilled players practice we can use for the GGN league. i am willing to play in a match when it is organized. my schedule is pretty open but planning will be involved

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
laser humper
ground pounder
and general pain in the a$$ to the opposing team

SanguisDiabolus

Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:40 am

Zorn wrote:
I'm not really sure I'd like to even accept your "challenges" due to your demeanor on forums. I play Halo to have fun, not watch some one hold the objective or trash talk other people. Not my idea of fun. Even if you were a clan I'd still have to sit here and think about it.

I don't mean to come off as rude, but don't be so close-minded, Zorn. I think what he's trying to do here is have this friendly match as a show of good faith. I'm just saying try to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Last edited by SanguisDiabolus on Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

coldhotchocolat
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder
Gamertag: coldhotchocolat

Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:17 pm

SanguisDiabolus wrote:
I mean to come off as rude

::lol:: ::lol:: I love typos.