Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Excardon
Wheelman
Wheelman

Halo 3 Junkies

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:16 am

Hello there.

I represent the website Halo3.Junk.ws and their community team, the Halo 3 Junkies. We'd like to know if you guys would be interested in a match sometime soon.

Here's a little bit about us (I just copied and pasted it from our About us page). It might be a bit to read, but it describes how we do match setups in full detail so their isn't any discrepancies come game time.

The Halo 3 Junkies is a continuation of the Halo 2 Junkies from halo2.junk.ws. Like the Halo 2 team, the Halo 3 team will participate in weekly big team battle custom challenges (5 vs 5 or larger only) and game nights against other sites or communities.

Matches will consist of non-Forged maps only to ensure a level playing field for both teams. However applying custom settings, within competitive reason, to a game will be allowed. Forged maps include: MLG, New Bungie Matchmaking maps, Grifball, and any other third party map made by an individual, community, or company.

The team consists of 10 players that were hand chosen by xATHENAx and Excardon based upon personality, skill, and general ability to represent the community. Requirements of these players are that they must refrain from cheating or glitching of any kind and at all times in which they are in a multiplayer setting such as challenges or matchmaking.

IMPORTANT:
Please keep in mind that we do request that games are played out fair as possible to better promote a friendly and competitive match. Here are some guidelines we like to follow when challenged to ensure a fair playing field for both teams.

* Match size may be reduced at any time throughout the match to help with connection issues. However, please keep in mind the lowest the Junkies go is 5 vs 5.
* If you request certain restrictions to be placed on a match (i.e. weapon and map restrictions), you must state when the challenge is originally issued by your community.
* In the event of bad lag (more than 2 players experiencing yellow to red bar for an extended period of time) the losing team may request the game to be replayed.
* In the event of player lag out, the team with the greater number of players is expected to have one person sit upon respawn until the other team can invite their lagged out play back into the game.

Generally we start matches around 10pm EST on either Thursday, Friday, or Saturday nights. I know Thanksgiving is two weeks away so I was thinking if the 4th of December would be good if you want to accept the challenge.

Let me know!

Penny is wise
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Penny is wise

Re: Halo 3 Junkies

Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

:)

Hows it hanging.

Excardon
Wheelman
Wheelman

Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:39 am

Sounds good.

Since it sounds like it might be a while before you can figure out a date I'll leave my contact info in here.

Email: excardon@junk.ws
AIM: XBL Excardon
Or, PM me on halo3.junk.ws

I look forward to hearing from you!

ConsumedFever
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Gamertag: consumedfever

Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:36 am

Feel free to snoop around in the mean time, do the Junkies have a write up in the Ambassadors Den? If not feel free to put something up over there as well
#summedadvice

Penny is wise
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Penny is wise

Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:04 pm

I'm pretty sure Double Cross was around here before and got it done.

Excardon
Wheelman
Wheelman

Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:23 pm

CBTS Pennywise1 wrote:
I'm pretty sure Double Cross was around here before and got it done.

He sure did. :D

Elite C 56
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: elite c 56

Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:36 pm

me and my gunner will definetly be up to so organized skull bashin warthog slashin matches so if yall need two more my gamertag is ELITE C 56 ans my gunner is AOS sniper AOS. ::thumbs::