Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Karnivool
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Karnivool

ExO Delta Gaming

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:11 am

Hey HWN!
I'm Karnivool of the BTB clan ExO Delta Gaming.
From what I've heard of past scrims/battles vs you(b4 my time), is your a team with honor and respect. We would love to get some games scheduled with you. Whether it be competitive btb or casual scrim of custom community forge maps(sandtrap, terminal etc..). Our best availability is on Friday and Saturday nights between 8pm-10pm ET, but were here asking you as well. What would be your best availabilities?
Thanks, Karnivool
ExoDeltaGaming.com

PS: Thx to Sarge for introducing us here. Your site is very well made.

Biggles
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM TheBigL

Re: ExO Delta Gaming

Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:57 am

Ahhh! I knew I recognized the ExO name. I played a few solo games of Warzone the other night and got matched with one of your members, J Morbid. Great player. I vaguely recognize his name from (maybe) Halo 4 BTB?

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. I'll let the higher up's handle the whole organization deal, but it's awesome seeing communities reaching out. Thanks for that!

Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:48 am

Oh man, I loved our matches in Halo 3! Exo has always been one of my favorite clans to play against.

I was quite pleased to see you all again in Halo 5!
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:49 am

I've always respected ExO, and the structure you all brought to lobbies in H3 BTB was definitely an influence for our Warzone system.

As for a BTB event, I will check with our people and see how they feel. We honestly do not really commit to the playlist at all. Many of us have a lot of fundamental frustrations with the playlist and find it unenjoyable. We're heavily committed to Warzone, and I think it could be cool to mix our people there and teach each other how we play.

I will get back to you on BTB.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Karnivool
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: Karnivool

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:17 am

Ok, man I'll relay the message. Too bad there's no custom warzone, that would suit both our needs. I like your idea about mixing clans up in warzone mm, we should schedule that sometime would be interesting.
You had mentioned about when btb gets the update for pistol starts/ better spawns, you'd consider future btb scrim's. When do you think this update will happen?

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:41 am

Honestly, I have no idea. I don't even know if 343 is really invested in BTB. It's not a money-making venture for them. Seems to be something they included to appease the BTB community, but it definitely feels like they want us in Warzone.

All the Warzone maps feel like successors to Valhalla (Apex 7), Standoff (A.R.C.), Avalanche/Breakpoint (Stormbreak), and Rat's Nest (Noctus).
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame