Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Yozi
Gunner
Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Yozi

Re: Good Games!

Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:35 am

That elite slayer/tempest game with the ghost/needle rifle antics was hilarious.

Most of the other teams seemed to think Kobe and his Ghost was this huuuuge threat to everyone, so they all came running down the beach after him, while also fighting amongst each other about who would get to attack him. Kobe kept zipping about in the water, no-shielding everyone, and I hung out by the rocket structure, playing janitor. Sometimes there's no need for a 'hog to act like wheelmen.

Much <3 Kobe.

xThe Jessterx
Apprentice Gunner
Apprentice Gunner
Gamertag: HWM The Jesster

Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:03 am

Haut Medoc wrote:

hehe, if only every game could be like that, road rage, splatter spree no deaths.

they kept spawning in groups so id have to splatter one or 2 to thin them out.

Agreed :) Twas a good game

Storm 0ne
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman
Gamertag: Storm 0ne

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:58 pm

I played split-screen with a friend yesterday and got an amazing game of Big Bro Slayer on Hemorrhage. We always play as randoms and are always matched against parties. We started the game off with a Wheelman Spree before getting sniped. After our death, their team moved in to commence spawn killing. They locked us in our base with their Wraith behind our cliff. My friend and I broke out of our base with a new Hog and swiftly dispensed justice. We picked up a Road Rage and Running Riot to tie the score. Our team was crap and we still lost the game, but that's what made our jailbreak so awesome

Game Stats

Yozi
Gunner
Gunner

Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Played 3 great customs with I<3BTB guys tonight. There was a bit of lag here and there, but I was having too much fun to be annoyed by it.

Neutral Assault on BTB Incubus 0.85:
It played very well. Great sightlines.

Multi Flag CTF on BTB Tempest 0.85 Got a triple with two ghost splatters in their base. ::lol:: But why oh why did Bungie block out the big caves in default Tempest? :shrug: They add so much greatness to the flow of the map, at least in 8v8 (and it is supposed to be a BTB map after all). I drove the winning flag cap through there, btw. :)

Territories (2 rounds/team) on BTB Coag 0.85. The Banshees didn't feel as overpowered this time.. they're still very powerful tho.

I don't know who plays on the iLoveBTB gamertag, but if you're seeing this, thanks for the invite! :D

Valkyrion
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Valkyrion

Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Ran some BTB & Team Objective today. Most of them were good, but a few stood out as exceptional:

BTB Slayer on Hemorrhage. Running with Yozi, Druceren, & Smith. Smith drove, & I gunned; we got a Road Hog/Killing Frenzy on our first run. During this, I killed a guy who was boosting in a ghost at the back of their base. The wreckage went on to splatter one of the Reds in the base, leading to a quite amusing double kill. Unfortunately, as soon as we hit the Road Hog, one of the Reds in the base got a lucky shot with the sniper & took Smith out. The 'hog was still intact, so a hasty retreat ensued as I gunned it back to base. Overall, great driving on Smith's part. Be my wheelman anytime.
::thumbs:: ::hog::

Stockpile on Sword Base. Some background is in order here; a game or two earlier while searching Team Objective with Yozi & Druceren, I brought up how I thought it would be quite difficult to get the "You Ate All the Chips" achievement without a party of 4 in Objective. Yozi humbly disagreed, saying that it was possible to do with 3. A few games later, we finished this game off with a chip-eating frenzy. The flags were conveniently strewn all across the bottom of the map, so Druceren & I made a rapid mass flag pull. The last flag almost didn't make it, but it got in. And a few seconds later, it was Game Over and we got a satisfying bleep-bloop. (dance) (dance) ::bump::

druceren
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: Druceren

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Definitely some good games had this afternoon. ::lol::
That stockpile game was pretty amusing when Valk was running around slicing up everyone that came within fifteen feet of our collection zone... ::thumbs::

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 pm

Played some customs with I<3BTB members.

1-Flag on Boneyard 0.85

It played really well but I had some weird spawns were I would spawn right behind an enemy. Not sure if they're using respawn zones :/

Still a good game.
Game Link

Sig by TuffJuice

Yozi
Gunner
Gunner

Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Multi Flag CTF on Tempest

I'm considering making some kind of montage of this game, lol.. it was just epic.

1. They score one in the first 10 or so minutes while constantly having a group of defenders refusing to leave their base.
2. We get our shit together for organized pushes, manage to cap one.
3. After MUCH carnage in their base we manage to pull another one through to the outer side of their cave with maybe a minute left on the clock.
4. Duce runs it all the way back to our base during sudden death while they steal our flag, but our 'hog stops their attempt as the game timer reaches 0.

DOM
Legendary Gunner
Legendary Gunner
Gamertag: HWM DOMIN8

Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:06 am

Retired Admin (even though current "leadership" doesn't acknowledge it.)

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Played some Noble map pack for a change and had some great games. We didn't lose any :]

::hog::

Sig by TuffJuice

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 pm

We lost no games tonight (dance)

We faced a full party of 6 with some SSG people. We had a random on our team which wasn't the brightest...
98-55 Win

Mime gets a rampage perfection, also two road rages :]
101-21

One game on spire and two road rages. I <3 Falcon
2-0 Win

Sig by TuffJuice

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Others should post good games :p

Rampage on Condemened
I drive RJ to an Invincible

Sig by TuffJuice

Cheeseball
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Cheeseball

Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:03 am

Helljumpers Old Guard

Cruckeyee
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Cruckeyee

Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Picks up my third Sunburst medal.

It was also my first Laser spree and Red Menace on Highlands! Despite all the retarded power weapon spawntimes I still love this map. No, not just because there's a Laser on it.

The time has come, and so have I

Cruckeyee
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Cruckeyee

Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:45 pm

Inconceivable Perfection!

Gunning for BK on Tempest. Were'nt exactly playing great players though.

The time has come, and so have I