Get in the Hog if you want to live!

MrFunsize
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: MrFunsizen

Warthog training/perfecting skills help request

Thu May 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Hello HWM, I have recently given up on warthogs in BTB. Too many times a random has driven me to death in less time than it took me to spawn, too many times have I missed that killer in the gunner seat by do little. I cannot rely on the random ignorant players of halo to work with me anymore. So I came here.

I am a long time halo player and strategy/vehicle enthusiast. Rank 130 with 2 of 5 classes dedicated to vehicles, warthogs mainly. I see myself as above average skill level in both gunning and driving warthogs. But I haven't been able to ever get around to be in a warthog long enough to find out, thanks teammates.
I would like to know if there is anyone who would be willing to do a forge game or two with me and more people if you chose, for me to learn the ins and outs of warthog gunning shooting and overall interaction. This may be asking too much but if you were to have time play some matchmaking with me, game type to you, so put my newly learned warthog skills to use!!

IGN: MrFunsizen, level 130, vehicle strategy lover, gunner or driver. send a message here or there if needed
Mic: Yes
Time schedule: any times free school for me or weekends
Willingness to learn: Yes
Favorite game type: Capdatflag
Favorite color: Splattered Spartan Red

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Re: Warthog training/perfecting skills help request

Fri May 10, 2013 8:44 am

At work now, and not gonna make it home until very late tonight. I'll be online tomorrow and I'll show you some things.

I put together a Warthog 101 guide together with the help of some other Wheelmen that's a great place to start. LINK

Here's an index of other guides we have that may also prove useful. LINK

If you have other questions, I'll be on my xbox tomorrow (Saturday, GMT -6).
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

brickfungus
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Title: Owner
Gamertag: HWM BrickFungus

Fri May 10, 2013 2:24 pm

well you've come to the right place... when do you usually play? you'll have to get into some of our parties and get driven around properly
THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE

I'M A LEGEND IN MY SPARE TIME

MrFunsize
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Gamertag: MrFunsizen

Fri May 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Well I had a huge overview if my self evaluation if some games today and then hit the wrong button and lost it :/ Ill tell you guys tomorrow over chat lol
Add me if you want just say your front HWM cause I don't accept randoms