Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Mallets
Apprentice GP
Apprentice GP
Gamertag: HWM Mallets

O hai thar.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Well I've been giving it some thought towards the subject... In about a month and a half so around early June or late May I'm gonna renew my Xbox Live gold membership. I was just sitting here in front of the computer listening to the good old Halo soundtrack when I saw that we were in the OXM. It just brings back all the good memories and all the good friends I've made while being a member of this website. Pretty soon AP tests are gonna be rolling around so I'm gonna have a lot less school work and I have a promising job opportunity that I will find out about later this week so I'll have the money to start playing again as well. I just hope that when I do make my eventual return I'm not as bad as I once was and I can get some good games in with you guys. Up until this point I'll be poking around on the forums and might show up on the shoutbox. But I've also matured a lot since I've been on leave so I'm not the same necro fiend I once was. Well I think this pretty much sums it up and the soon I can get some good games in with all of my old buddies as well as some of these newcomers the better. ::hog::
ConsumedFever wrote:
"ive got dick fever"

A Unholy Turtle wrote:
Side effects of Kool-Aid include: rape.

Chuckar0o215
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: Chuckar0o215

Re: O hai thar.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:48 pm

good to have u come back around mallet ::thumbs::
ImageImage

Twisted
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
'11 HogOff Winner - Gunner
Gamertag: HWM Twisted GT

Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:10 pm

( i i ) =^_^= ( i i ) <(Hell yes!)
If you think we're a rolling double kill.. come get it.

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 pm

MinorMallets wrote:
so I'm not the same necro fiend I once was.

Oh thank gawd! That was not something pleasant to return from my break to sir... On a related note, you had the uncanny ability to make me want to strangle you with every post, but make me lol and forgive when we did get to game.... Will be good to have you back
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)