DOM
Legendary Gunner
Legendary Gunner
Gamertag: HWM DOMIN8

Re: I <3 BTB (BTB as if it's MLG)

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am

Where's the Countdown and Boardwalk???

Those are the BEST btb maps dont ya know..... lol

I wish some of these were in MM, I'd play BTB more....
Retired Admin (even though current "leadership" doesn't acknowledge it.)

il Duce
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Title: Drinking Coach
Gamertag: HWM il Duce

Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:32 am

I downloaded pretty much everything off their fileshare. Customs sometime in the next couple days anyone?

Tepec Fett
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: SnH Tepec Fett

Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:28 pm

*creeps into the conversation like a cold in your nose*

If you do some games with our maps/gametypes, i'd be very interested by possible feedbacks and videos of the games ...
Thank you again for your care,

Tepec
ImageImage

RJ
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM RJ

Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:52 pm

BK showed me Wayont yesterday and I was impressed to say the least. They did an excellent job of taking an asymmetric space and making some changes to make it symmetric. They forged their own cliff face into one side in order to make it the same as the other, and added a covering to the sniper ledge to make it symmetrical with the cave on the other. I'm guessing that the colosseum walls were placed in the middle to even out the terrain a bit and cover the puddles, though I'd like to know why the maker thought that was so important.
1/3 of the HWM U-Haul Trifecta

[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]

Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: AH Haut

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Salut, je suis visite mes parents en vacance.

nous journey a la region castillion, Medoc au St Emillion a demain, pour un tour de château du vin.
dans l’été cest possible pour une rendez-vous avec la rose et xbox. ::thumbs::

mon nom dans la wheelmen ce'st Haut Medoc pacque ce'st mon vin favorite.

ma belle copine aide mon écrite, pardon pour mon fautes

Zer0
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Ah Zer0

Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:28 pm

RJ wrote:
BK showed me Wayont yesterday and I was impressed to say the least.

Love that map.

Luv Gunn
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HWM Luv Gunn

Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Saturday we play tested one of your earlier versions of Wayont. Wayont 0.2

Keep in mind that this was just a friendly get together and the first time we had seen the map, so there was little strategy and our gameplay was relaxed.

The video has been uploaded into my fileshare as well as some other BTB maps we played that night from within our own Wheelmen community. These, too, are unfinished as we try to test and improve our maps often but if you'd like to download them, play test THEM and give US feedback and film then please do!

We are all eager to re-test the newer versions of I <3 BTB's maps and when we do we will save the films and give you plenty of feedback.

Tepec Fett
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman

Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 am

Hello !

Haut Medoc wrote:
mon nom dans la wheelmen c'est Haut Medoc pacque c'est mon vin favorit.

You have sooo good tastes ::lol:: But St Emilion has very fine wines, too !

Luv Gunn wrote:
The video has been uploaded into my fileshare as well as some other BTB maps we played that night from within our own Wheelmen community. These, too, are unfinished as we try to test and improve our maps often but if you'd like to download them, play test THEM and give US feedback and film then please do!

We are all eager to re-test the newer versions of I <3 BTB's maps and when we do we will save the films and give you plenty of feedback.

Thank you for all the videos (on Wayont and on your maps as well) , I'm going to look at them just now.
Two team captains asked me yesterday how they could invite you to do some games on our and your maps, and i've advised them to go in your "Challenge us!" forum, was I right ?

The actual point of view of IloveBTB is to define a Competitive Big Team Standard (and the best possible :P ) . We selected some maps for our championship, and don't want to have too many of them (because it would be hard for teams to elaborate several strategies for each one, depending on gametypes, et caetera) , but in the end, we would like to say "this map could also be used for Competitive Big Team, even if we don't use it" .
As you wrote it, we all want to test and improve the maps, but it's quite hard to find regularly enough people to do that (especially when teams are concentrated to fight in a competition, and that's what will happen to BTB team soon) . But i'm sure about one thing : if we agree about what that "Standard" is, the fact that we could work on it together would definitely help and make it a successful project.

So, I already encourage IloveBTB's affiliated teams to take contact with you (because it's just good for them to be open-minded and to see how it works elsewhere) , but I don't really know what's your own will about a competitive big team, what you want to see and don't want to.
I continue looking to your forums in order to find more about your criteria (and i'll also suggest very strongly to our team captains to make tests on your maps) , but could you tell me more about what you want to appears in your Standards (and what you dislike in the ones we make at present) ?

Once again, thank you !

Tepec
ImageImage

LH Get Down
Wheelman
Wheelman
Gamertag: LH Get Down

Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 am

Hello !

I'm one of the ilovebtb foger and the Wayont's maker and must of the time the ilovebtb maps. I'm really happy to see such enthusiasm from the international BTB community for our maps and gametypes. We worked hard every days to have the better competitive BTB playlist. Me and the forge staff are very touched ::cry:: ^^
Add me on XBL if you want speak about BTB or have a friendly match : LH Get Down. WE LOVE BTB.

All gametypes and maps are HERE

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:03 pm

LH Get Down wrote:
Hello !

I'm one of the ilovebtb foger and the Wayont's maker and must of the time the ilovebtb maps. I'm really happy to see such enthusiasm from the international BTB community for our maps and gametypes. We worked hard every days to have the better competitive BTB playlist. Me and the forge staff are very touched ::cry:: ^^
Add me on XBL if you want speak about BTB or have a friendly match : LH Get Down. WE LOVE BTB.

All gametypes and maps are HERE

Good games tonight ::thumbs::

1-Flag on Boneyard played very well, much better than the current version in matchmaking.
Wayont is starting to become one of my favourite BTB maps now in Reach.

Looking forward to getting some games on Eden.

Sig by TuffJuice

Tepec Fett
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 am

Hi !

LouieBlack wrote few days ago that he was interested to see how the teams played the maps and gametypes since they work essentially on them (and not in matchmaking) ; here's the links to the videos of (almost) each game played.
[Notice : if you want the host's video, look at the length of all the videos ; the shorter is the host video]
They played alot on Tempest and Breakpoint, which need more care than the others since they are newer. Moreover, two teams weren't there today, because they worked together on all the maps.

KFR Elite vs. BH3 Reborn :
Round 1 - BTB Team Slayer 0.7 on BTB Tempest 0.7.
Round 2 - BTB One Flag 0.7 on BTB Breakpoint 0.7.
Round 3 - BTB Slayer 0.7 on BTB Wayont 0.7.
Round 4 - BTB Multi Bomb 0.7 on BTB Coag 0.7.

Xtr3m vs. BH3 NeXus :
Round 1 - BTB Team Slayer 0.7 on BTB Tempest 0.7.
Round 2 - BTB One Bomb 0.7 on BTB Breakpoint 0.7.
Round 3 - BTB Slayer 0.7 on BTB Wayont 0.7.
Round 4 - BTB Multi Flag 0.7 on BTB Coag 0.7.

MDTF vs. E3 :

Round 1 - BTB Team Slayer 0.7 on Breakpoint 0.7.
Round 2 - BTB One Flag 0.7 on BTB Paradiso 0.7.
Round 3 - BTB Slayer 0.7 on BTB Coag 0.7.
Round 4 - BTB Neutral Assault 0.7 on BTB Tempest 0.7.
Optional
Round 5 - BTB Multi Flag on Renegade.

KFR Espoir vs. Xtr3m 2 :
Round 1 - BTB Team Slayer 0.7 on BTB Wayont 0.7.
Round 2 - BTB Territories :0.7 on BTB Spire 0.7.
Round 3 - BTB Slayer 0.7 on BTB Breakpoint 0.7.
Round 4 - BTB Multi Flag 0.7 on BTB Tempest 0.7.

I must admit that i'm quite desappointed that few teams have reported to play on Renegade, but since I've seen the MDTF-E3 round on it (with BlacKnights who suffers ::mrgreen:: ) , I think they will be others playtests on this nervous map.
And : we're going to make a video on this game, it will be done for monday or tuesday.

Tepec
ImageImage

Houdini
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: HouAmI

Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:32 am

I must say, your community Tepec has some pretty impressive forging skills. Just from looking at the screenshots of the maps you posted, they look great.
MIA 2010 Spartans Never Die
BerserkerBarage
Ice Devil 13

SpartanKill E10
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: SpartanKill E10

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:20 am

Hi guys ! Just a little message to show you my own Rat's Nest version.

DL link : http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileD ... partanKill E10

Hope you enjoy !

Tepec Fett
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman

Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 am

Hi !

Last Friday, some teams have playtested BlacKnight's "Renegade" map. We've made a 4 minutes video focusing on some epic actions you'll show only in Big Team Battle, the ones we love !

(Should I post this in the video category instead of here ?)

Actually, the majority of the players who tested it seems to think that this map has a good potential, but needs some modifications (flags emplacements, too many vehicules/heavy weapons on the map, etc.) . BlacKnights had already feedbacks on our forums, and will have more with these playtests.

Hope you'll enjoy ! (I did doing this ::mrgreen:: )

Tepec
ImageImage

Zer0
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Ah Zer0

Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:31 am

Very nice Tepec, very nice indeed.

This BTB involvement is something we have been looking for. I hope to get some games in with you guys soon as we have been struggling to get back into BTB since the launch of Reach.

I will be downloading more of the maps soon.