Get in the Hog if you want to live!

spoo911
Apprentice GP
Apprentice GP
Gamertag: spoog911

My driving style

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 pm

I know the wheel men won't like how i drive but its my style and it works so ill explain i drive like hells on my heels i can't pass up a jump ever unless theres a scorpion ,i dance around wraiths and revanants ,ghosts are speed bumps to me. yet some how i seem to do well with the hog.I belive im would be refered to as a rodeo clown by the wheel men
How do you guys drive?

P3P5I
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: P3P5I

Re: My driving style

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm a cowardly, undignified driver who will use any dirty driving trick to stay alive and ensure a win. I'm the guy who attacks the Wraith from far away, and when the Revenant or Hog chases me, I retreat behind my base and let my allies soften you up. I always hide behind hills and in gorges, waiting. I "lockdown" (camp) the enemy's teleporters. If there's a Banshee in the sky or a Wraith on the ground I run away as fast as I can.

In short, I'm successful. Happy hogging! ::hog::

OcR LouieBlack
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: OcR LouieBlack

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Good thread.

I really had to slow down more and take baby steps in map control. I can still obtain it, but only in small chunks. in and out 1, 2 maybe 3 kills and then i gotta find cover. Even if full shields. I wanna stay stealthy. It's not fun anymore when the entire team is looking for the hog. If I spend a lot of time in one area, it gets to a point where the enemy isn't deathmarching against the hog. They're fragging from good cover. I wanna leave that place 2 kills before that happens.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

spoo911
Apprentice GP
Apprentice GP
Gamertag: spoog911

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 pm

i find that while in a hog using the horn is handy,1 for front,2 back,3 left,4 right