Get in the Hog if you want to live!

OboeCrazy
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: OboeCrazy

42 Points And A Good Deed...

Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:35 am

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameS ... =OboeCrazy

This game may not look like much but was one of the most entertaining I've had in a while.

Within the first few minutes of this game four of their team had quit, so with no immediate threats we decided to try and get the Ate All The Chips achievement...the one that's 42 points for scoring all the flags in a Stockpile game. For the record your team must score 4 flags at the same time and everyone in the party gets the achievement. We had PirateSolo in party chat as coach, and after a bit of maneuvering we got it to work.

After a bit of celebration (I believe there was dancing and cake, I'm sure someone from the party will take screenshots) someone (I don't remember who) suggested we help out the 2 guys left on the enemy team and give THEM 4 flags at once for the achievement. Thus a caravan of Reds carrying flags and driving in hogs trundled through the tunnel and delivered four flags to the Blue team for 42 achievement points.

We were in party chat so we couldn't hear them talk, but I imagine the reaction went something like this:

"Hey look this guy is going the wrong way....wait there's another! They're friggin all going the wrong way! And there's one in a hog! What the hell? Did they just deliver us four flags? Wait a second I just got an achievement?!?!"

::lol::

good games guys ::thumbs::
This sig available for rent.

brickfungus
Role Unknown
Role Unknown
Title: Owner
Gamertag: HWM BrickFungus

Re: 42 Points And A Good Deed...

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:56 am

LMAO... that was too much fun
THIS SHOULDN'T BE HERE

I'M A LEGEND IN MY SPARE TIME

Psyfireman
Wheelman
Wheelman
Gamertag: Psyfireman

Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 am

Very nice!

I remember the days in H3 where you could do things like this for people. I remember giving somebody a 8 kill extermination in BTB once, not to mention all the games we tied with the one random guy that stuck around until the end of the match. Actually, that is how I believe we met TuffJuice.

Anyway, it is great to see more friendly excursions from the squad. Keep up the good relations and this community will have an even better reputation in Reach.
Admin of HaloSphere2

brickfungus wrote:
there are plenty of communites better at halo than us, but i challenge any to comradery and we will pwn them.

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:27 am

I like doing things like this.

If you're playing a 1flag game and you have scored 2 flags but the other team starts all quiting leaving some poor guy against 8 people we just let him cap it. Or pretend to me AFK around our flag so he gets a nice multi-kill.

We did this on ratsnest 1bomb when only one person was left on the other team so we let him arm the bomb and all 8 of us jumped into the explosion giving him an extermination. He fileshared it :/

Sig by TuffJuice

Wheels36
Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Wheels

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:32 pm

I was in this game and wanna say I was the one who went "Well theres the achievement , now what?.....LETS TAKE 4 TO THEM!" It was much lolz, one of best games ever.

Earlier that night on Tempest One Bomb, the whole other team quit except one guy. (Me goin 9-1 with 2 double kills with sniper and another dude killing them with THEIR sniper out of their mancannon sorta made them lose their spirits lol) Anywho, there is only one guy left. So when we're on defense, we drive the hog over and honk for him to get in, and drive him over to plant it. Good times and good sportsmanship. ::thumbs::

DOM
Legendary Gunner
Legendary Gunner
Gamertag: HWM DOMIN8

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:33 am

I was in both of those games as well... much lols were had....
Retired Admin (even though current "leadership" doesn't acknowledge it.)