Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Checkpoint
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Gamertag: RnR Checkpoint

Re: Goodbye, BTB. Hello, Invasion.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:59 pm

I still have hope that BTB will return to the glory it once was. Reach is a better game, just needs a few tweaks.

I'm grateful for all you've done in the war room sarge, some of the guides really helped me early on.
"I will not lie, my entire agenda was trying to kill Checkpoint before he could get going." -Fidelus Phoenix

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Checkpoint, with as much hogging as you've done, I think you should do a small write-up for the Vehicle Tips: Warthog thread for BTB hogging.

Tell us how you start, what you try to do during games, general tips, a few tricks, etc. PM me if interested.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Checkpoint
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Gamertag: RnR Checkpoint

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm

PM sent (I think)
"I will not lie, my entire agenda was trying to kill Checkpoint before he could get going." -Fidelus Phoenix

Wheels36
Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Wheels

Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:33 am

I despise Invasion and don't know why everyone loves it so much. Regular invasion its the same ole same ole every game. Big team territories. Same alpha bravo over and over. In slayer, its like big team slayer, but with no weapons to start out. Gee, thats fun. I just think the whole playlist is generic weapons until the 3rd wave. No rushing power weapons etc, just isn't halo to me.

It just sucks because all my friends online are constantly playing it. I play it with them just for their company, but find myself wanting to shut the console off after a few games.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:06 am

I understand how you feel, Wheels, but BTB is either a clusterfuck on small maps, or exceedingly boring on all the other maps. That, and the 4v4 stuff makes me want to quit playing the game.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Wheels36
Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Wheels

Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 am

The only thing I don't like about BTB (and Reach in general) is the weak vehicles. I always was better at close quarters maps so i like the small maps, but they seem out of place for big team.

I actually prefer Multiteam to all other playlists. Its the bomb for carnage lol.