Couple of reasons:
- Terrible maps: Spire and Boneyard do not belong in BTB, Countodwn is too small, Boardwalk is Cramped. Pineapple Atom
- Imbalance: Red team on Hemorrhage should always win. Blue team on Paradiso should always win.
- Stat padding: Snipers, Tanks, and Banshees are the only people who can enjoy BTB anymore. I am none of those.
- Objective failure: It's become so hard to score objectives, that parties don't even seem to push anymore.
- People: I just don't think I like dealing with 7 other personalities anymore.
- Teamwork: Reach BTB feels like the death of BTB teamwork for me. Feels like Lone Wolves.
- Voting: This playlist is Team Forge World. Tired of playing two maps that annoy me.
But why Invasion, Sarge? What's so awesome about it???
- The Story! Invasion feels like a badass campaign mission on steroids.
- Battle buddies! It's such an awesome addition to the game. I love running in twos with someone else.
- Balance. Invasion feels winnable. It may be difficult, but it's doable.
- Teamwork! In Invasion, I get to experience teamwork with one other person like never before in Halo, and hear it from others.
- Fun! I just love it. The tier system makes each game into a hard-fought battle no matter who the opponent is.
So, yes, I will be moving to Invasion primarily. You're more than welcome to join me.
But what about the War Room, Sarge? What does that mean?
Good question. I will not be writing new BTB strategies from scratch, by myself, any time soon. You may not realize it, but coming up with these strategies I put together is extremely time-consuming and mentally taxing. It also causes me to become very irritable in games, because while I'm figuring out the game and analyzing things, I see gaps and holes that aren't being covered by other players, and it annoys me to no end. So, coming up with strategies in my head before I put them down on the site leads me to become quite the asshole in lobbies sometimes, and I end up bitching people out for things they aren't even aware of.
On top of that, I put a great deal of effort into the War Room, and sometimes I get burned out when it seems that a lot of work I do goes unnoticed.
Good news, though. I will finish out the Invasion strats (obviously, it's where my passion is now), and I will clean up whatever strategies others put forward. I will make sure the War Room stays clean and functional. However, I will not be writing anything further on BTB.
For those of you worried about the Hemorrhage strat. You are more than welcome to submit additions to the spoilers and continue discussing it. I will finish that strategy to completion, but others have to step up for it.
So, good luck in BTB. If you see my party at 6, don't expect me to add you for BTB.