Get in the Hog if you want to live!

WatchGrassGrow
Apprentice Wheelman
Apprentice Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Grass

Re: Elite Slayer anyone?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Still, I wish they would actually include them in the game. SvE was fun, so was Generator Defense.
You just read this incredibly tiny text for no good reason, and have nothing to show for it.

Proud Sponsor Of: M3CH4 N1NJ4, Thee Jazzy

Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: AH Haut

Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:10 pm

im starting to like the beam rifle thingy great for assists

MimeMonkey
Apprentice GP
Apprentice GP
Gamertag: HWM MimeMonkey

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 am

Haut Medoc wrote:
im starting to like the beam rifle thingy great for assists

it's an assist machine :D

i like this gametype for the evade ability which is useful in so many different situations (beware chasers) and the assassinations as an elite are epic - just how do you hide a mini energy sword up your sleeve? particularly when your a dino and technically you dont have sleeves.....
Why say it when u can Mime it

Checkpoint
Mythic Wheelman
Mythic Wheelman
Gamertag: RnR Checkpoint

Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:41 pm

Besides any game dominated by the sniper rifle, elite slayer is the most pointless, childish, frusturating, disgusting, boring, worthless, broken, stupidest game I have ever been disgraced with in my halo reach experiance. Period.
"I will not lie, my entire agenda was trying to kill Checkpoint before he could get going." -Fidelus Phoenix

Cloudstrif677
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder
Gamertag: Cloudstrif677

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Checkpoint wrote:
Besides any game dominated by the sniper rifle, elite slayer is the most pointless, childish, frustrating, disgusting, boring, worthless, broken, stupidest game I have ever been disgraced with in my halo reach experience. Period.

Checkpoint brings up some very good points here, he really opened my eyes to how ugly, smelly, sick, lame, and the lack of skill it takes to play such a poopy game type. (jk lol)

But in all honesty, parasido is pretty broken if your banshee gets taken out. The needler rifle and focus rifle can't do shit to a banshee, and a good pilot won't get hit with plasma pistols by swooping into huge swarms of enemys.
Cock-y [kok-ee]:
arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited.

crunchUK
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder
Gamertag: a3ec

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 am

Cloudstrif677 wrote:
Checkpoint wrote:
Besides any game dominated by the sniper rifle, elite slayer is the most pointless, childish, frustrating, disgusting, boring, worthless, broken, stupidest game I have ever been disgraced with in my halo reach experience. Period.

Checkpoint brings up some very good points here, he really opened my eyes to how ugly, smelly, sick, lame, and the lack of skill it takes to play such a poopy game type. (jk lol)

But in all honesty, parasido is pretty broken if your banshee gets taken out. The needler rifle and focus rifle can't do poop to a banshee, and a good pilot won't get hit with plasma pistols by swooping into huge swarms of enemys.

Are you kidding? It's the easiest thing in the world when you spawn with plasma grenades and plasma pistol. Use jetpack so you can't get hit by bombs easily. Alternately you could always... stay as a huge swarm of enemies as you put it.

Cloudstrif677
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:33 pm

crunchUK wrote:
Are you kidding? It's the easiest thing in the world when you spawn with plasma grenades and plasma pistol. Use jetpack so you can't get hit by bombs easily. Alternately you could always... stay as a huge swarm of enemies as you put it.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameS ... udstrif677
Huge swarms was a poor wording on my behalf, I should've said swooping in low in enemy territory, bk snake n I all tried basically the whole game to take down cat4. Like I said before if a GOOD banshee pilot gets into it on paradiso it is a completely broken gametype.
Cock-y [kok-ee]:

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm

That game was so much fun.
I get our banshee of the start and our teammate sticks me so I end up dying. Then I manage to plasma pistol cat but he flies away.
Then I get caught in a spawn trap literally spawning and dying before I could move. One of those was a betrayal because a ghost tried to splatter Snake and he stuck it but I spawned and died in that explosion -_-

Fun times. I gave up in that game though and I would prefer the 15minute quit ban than spending 10-15minutes playing eliteslayer on this map.

Sig by TuffJuice

An A10 Pilot
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: An A10 Pilot

Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:12 pm

Cloudstrif677 wrote:
crunchUK wrote:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/GameS ... udstrif677
Huge swarms was a poor wording on my behalf, I should've said swooping in low in enemy territory, bk snake n I all tried basically the whole game to take down cat4. Like I said before if a GOOD banshee pilot gets into it on paradiso it is a completely broken gametype.

How do Reavers clean their ships? They put them thru the Wash. :)

Cloudstrif677
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

I like how every time I make a point and validate it people post pics of that ;) great way to kill a thread.

AMG THATS A KRYIN POST PLZ PIKKKKK NAOW

I agree. Let's not flame people for not enjoying something about Reach. Knock it off with the whambulance pics. ~Sarge
Cock-y [kok-ee]:

crunchUK
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder

Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Cloudstrif677 wrote:
I like how every time I make a point and validate it people post pics of that ;) great way to kill a thread.

AMG THATS A KRYIN POST PLZ PIKKKKK NAOW

I agree. Let's not flame people for not enjoying something about Reach. Knock it off with the whambulance pics. ~Sarge

so tempting to post it again

Also is that it? if that one guy and BK hadn't been dying so much he would have been hard pressed to get a killing spree... I may have missed something but when you hit a banshee once with overcharged plasma it generally can't fly away for a rather long period of time relative to the time it takes to hit it again. And again. And so on. I mean, I've got higher k/ds with a DMR and seen people get higher sprees with a sniper rifle but i don't go running to say they're overpowered and ruining the game, so it just seems to me you're annoyed at having lost.

Black Knight
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: HWM BlacKnight

Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:57 pm

To be honest I gave up with this match much from the start.

There's times I've played were I've piloted the banshee and just wrecked the other team as the fuel-rod bomb is so powerful and needlerifles hardly do anything to the banshee. If you're getting hit with plasma pistols shots you're not a good banshee pilot.

If the other team has two banshee's up you're screwed.

Sig by TuffJuice

Cloudstrif677
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 pm

Black Knight wrote:
If you're getting hit with plasma pistols shots you're not a good banshee pilot.
Cock-y [kok-ee]:

crunchUK
Master Ground Pounder
Master Ground Pounder

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:59 am

Black Knight wrote:
Then I manage to plasma pistol cat but he flies away.

hmm...

at the end of the day the banshee can only point at one person but 8 people can point at it...

Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: AH Haut

Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 am

Elite slayer is fast becoming my favourite game type, great load outs and AA love shield recharge on blargs

needler is fantastic on smaller maps, long coridors and such

http://www.bungie.net/stats/reach/games ... HWM%20Haut

good game here against an organised team.

moving forward with armour lock in stages, its not all stickies and overcharge beat-downs. ::flex::

3v3 league elite slayer anybody?