Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP
Gamertag: I Who is that I

The 100 *SPOILERS*

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:26 am

LEXA....................................................................................................
Spoiler: show
Did not see her deathing coming, and then didnt see that she had that Chip in her neck either..

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman
Title: Retired Admin
Gamertag: HWM Sarge
Tumblr: bengiyo

Re: The 100 *SPOILERS*

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:29 am

Witney wrote:
LEXA....................................................................................................
Did not see her deathing coming, and then didnt see that she had that Chip in her neck either..

DUDE.

I'm incredibly upset about her death. Since Tara on Buffy, I've been watching lesbians I love die constantly. I also hate that she died right after she and Clarke finally opened up about how much was going on between them.

I will say that her death is handled well, and the actress is taking on a bigger role with the Walking Dead, so they weren't going to be able to film with her anyway.

In terms of the overall storytelling, her death has completely changed the mythology of the show and will probably be one of the most pivotal deaths of the entire show.
1/2 of the BR Leech Octagon Hall of Fame

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:40 am

Oh wow... i Didnt even recognize her from Fear TWD until you just said something.
Glad I didnt know, cause yeah that would have been less surprising.

First Finn, now Lexa... Clarke can't catch a break.

I can't wait to see how the New commander will be like, I feel the new one will be more aggressive and less peaceful.. and the whole chip/AI thing for the commander that's quite interesting.

Also Murphy has been getting his ass kicked since the first season, poor guy. ::lol::

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:43 am

Pineapple Murphy. We first met Murphy pissing on other people and telling them to work harder. We also met him trying to stab Wells because his dad was Chancellor. I will also never forgive him for what he did to Raven. Now he's a thief. He's the worst.

I think we're going to see some really interesting stuff with the AI bonding with a human. We may see a pseudo-reincarnation thing happening.

Have you watched Star Trek, particularly Deep Space 9? We're looking at something maybe like the Trill here.

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:54 am

Sarge wrote:
Pineapple Murphy. We first met Murphy pissing on other people and telling them to work harder. We also met him trying to stab Wells because his dad was Chancellor. I will also never forgive him for what he did to Raven. Now he's a thief. He's the worst.

I think we're going to see some really interesting stuff with the AI bonding with a human. We may see a pseudo-reincarnation thing happening.

Have you watched Star Trek, particularly Deep Space 9? We're looking at something maybe like the Trill here.

How can I forget Murphy peeing on people.

I think that Chip/AI has some self-healing power, cause the first commander took off her helmet in all the radiation.

I didnt watch Star Trek.. :-\

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:37 pm

You know what else you do everyday Bellamy????

Make bad choices lol. But now i feel he's going to switch and try to save Cane.

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Title: Admin
Gamertag: HWM Monster

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:04 pm

Just finished Episode 8. (Not sure where the TV version is.

What. The. Pineapple. This show going haywire

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:05 pm

Monster wrote:
Just finished Episode 8. (Not sure where the TV version is.

What. The. Pineapple. This show going haywire

What season?? New episode tonight!!!!! WEWT!!!

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Current Season Duh. And tonight at what time/what channel!? I watch from Watch32.is so I've never watched live

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman

Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:19 am

Okay....

Okay, let me start with Lincoln. I'm not happy that we've now lost another one of my favorite characters. I get once again that this actor is going to be on American gods, but goddammit. All he has done is suffer on this show.

Should I be happy that at least Miller and Bryan are still together?

I'm glad Bellamy wasn't really involved in this episode. I've had enough of his shit.

I wasn't really feeling Aidan becoming the next commander and having to deal with a child's schedules and acting for such a key role, but damn. I didn't want the kid dead.

Why is Murphy not dead?

Is no one concerned about blood-borne pathogens with the way they just keep touching this AI module?

Glad Monty has something independent of Jasper this season.

I'm totally loving Harper.

Octavia is the best, and she and Lincoln deserve better. I like that casual shade she gave Kane when they hid under the floorboards. That was a nice touch.

If Clarke ends up with Bellamy I will stop recommending this show.

Honestly, Heather from Autostraddle covers my thoughts on all these deaths nicely:

These deaths hurt because there is no hope. In the beginning, I believed the point of this show was that we have abilities inside ourselves, like strength, adaptability, pragmatism, wisdom, and capacity to love already that make us able to survive in a world like The 100. But not anymore. Now this show is trying to say that if you love someone, that if you have hope, it will be robbed from you. Is this the kind of story they really want to tell?

I still think of Lexa often. I still feel sad and angry at times, but it’s quieter now. I’m comforted knowing there are so many others like me, and I know now we shouldn’t feel ashamed. We contributed to some real good with the Trevor Project fundraiser. We’re holding creators accountable and gaining attention from so many mainstream sites. Our fight isn’t over. Ste yuj.

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:53 am

Blood must have blood. Also The A.I. storyline is heating up.

It just took Octavia to beat some sense into Bellamy *Literally* for him to flip again. Also even though Pike is captured, I dont think death will come for him, he's going to somehow live.

I really enjoyed this episode, the whole A.I. takeover was smart. They knew all they needed to do was get Abby and the whole camp will follow suit, since she is the camp's doctor. Smart way to use poor Raven to get to Abby, but it elevated this arc quickly.

I let out a Loud laugh when Murphy said "Ohh The things I do to survive" as he's about to be treated like a Sexslave.

Glad to see Clark back. I shall Discuss more the next time I'm on Live.

Monster
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:08 pm

I was telling this to Sarge Wit,

That after reading and spending a semester discussing "Origins of Totalitarianism" it is very interesting to watch some of the show's arc's take place. (IE Kane, and currently the new commander forgetting her name) Also the religion went super culty very quickly.

Second thought is, and perhaps you or sarge can explain this to me. The AI is in everyone's minds, and I get that and it see's and hears, and can get the memories and ideals from them. But the communication between the AI is something that is bothering me. I cannot grasp how the same bug at point A and point B, can relay from B to A instantaneously

Also Murphy's story is infuriating, he should have been dead in the first season, I cannot fathom how he is still alive while also getting laid by a people that hate his people.

Sarge
Wheelman
Wheelman

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:47 pm

The best part of this episode was Octavia beating the shit out of Bellamy. Monty's mom is the worst. Someone please kill Murphy.

Also, real shit, I'm gonna need this show to stop torturing Raven.

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:49 pm

The torturing of Raven is continuing next episode, from what I can see from the preview.

Witney
Heroic GP
Heroic GP

Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:32 pm

Poor Monty.. :-(