Joshrothathan
Master Gunner
Master Gunner
Gamertag: Joshrothathan

HWM BlacKnight's High Five

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 am

Black Knight wrote:
Moby - Lift me up
Moby awesome driving song and a great artist who would ever get bored of this :shrug:

Lady Gaga - Poker Face
LADY!!! gaga not only is she sexy but her music is also very catchy. Stop pretending to hide that you don't like her.

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never ft. Jaden SmithStarting to get into this for some odd reason. I blame eurofox lol.
Honestly when you start listening to it really isn't that bad everyone should give this guy a break.

The Killers - Somebody Told Me
Awesome British band which I love and an awesome song.

La Roux- In For The Kill
Random song I'm listening to atm with another sexy artist but not as good as lady gaga though but she deserves her spot on this list ::thumbs::

That's my top 5 for this week. Hope you all enjoy it :D
2/3 of the HWM Josh Trifecta!

In wine there is truth, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria

Heroic Wheelman
Heroic Wheelman
Gamertag: AH Haut

Re: HWM BlacKnight's High Five

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 am

Moby - Lift me up

never got into moby… little down beat for me, like this track, its definitely driving music, bit repetitive, I will seek out their greatest tits see if there’s any more I like!

Lady Gaga - Poker Face

I quite like lady gaga… she’s not that sexy although predominantly wearing lycra and rubber and a face chandelier in this video.
You cannot deny she is an excellent popstar, the right mix of unique and generic, with catchy songs like this its no wonder she is a multi million dollar outfit!
Surprisingly meaningful lyrics, great pop record that whether we like it or not will be on the best the noughties

Justin Bieber - Never Say Never ft. Jaden Smith

Id love to say something positive, but the truth is more fun.
<Rant> Like many young artists lacking in conviction, Justin Bieber needs his balls to drop, see the world and come back from it slightly broken to make this anything more than a limp excuse for a teen pop record. (That’s right, tortured souls make better records)
Somebody must be buying his records though so maybe I’m wrong.
There are a lot more talented children in the world.
Wiggy wiggys son should know better.
</Rant> ::lol::

The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Walked out on a gig of theirs at corporation in Sheffield when they had just released their first album, if you like Indy there’s little better, but they suffer from thinking their lyrics are insightful and being “cool”, having said that this is one of their best songs, shame the guy cant sing.

La Roux- In For The Kill

Barry likes this lady la roux is “Ginger” in French lol
Another clever pop act I prefer her to lady gaga musically, would love to hear some blues covers of her work.

I’d imagine your high five to be a little different now, as there are quite a few chart entries here.

Good selection, we haven’t had much pop and its refreshing for a change, I feel I’m a little critical of tracks which I will fondly remember when I’m a lot older.