Get in the Hog if you want to live!

Zorn
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder
Gamertag: I R Zorn

Taking a leave of absence?

Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Uhm, in all mine and the forum's combined genius, three threads got deleted trying to make them all merged into this one. So, I'm sorry guys. Try and repost them all here. If you forgot your original posts, I can PM them and you guys can repost them.

Anyway. If you're taking a leave of absence...let us know here so we can miss you!

Bloody Initiate
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Bloody Initiate

Re: Taking a leave of abscense?

Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:41 pm

Hey folks, I posted this in a thread earlier today so those of you that read it earlier can spare yourselves the repetition. For those of you who care to read it now, I'll try to be brief (because I'm not normally)

I'm at college now, Live is harder to access and less reliable when I have it. I have LOTS of classes, so I shouldn't even be on Live but thankfully I'm a lousy student. If my post seems out of place I promise it's not, I have no idea how often I'll be able to get on if I can at all.

I'm sorry I dropped out for multiple weeks at a time this summer. I want to direct my apologies at my main drivers ConsumedFever and SYN MacDub27, to both of which I said I'd be online and dedicated to gunning and then wasn't. They're both great drivers and made me look like a hell of a lot better gunner than I am. I owe the bulk of my Master Gunner rank to these two guys, and so I felt pretty lousy about abandoning them. I also missed playing with other people, long list. If I played with you consistently it means I liked playing with you, and regretted not staying on to do so more often.

Now at school, I am officially UNRELIABLE (rather than unofficially). School is top priority. I'm also a bit rusty, but my buddy Blacklitelust and I can be seen online every now and then. If you see us with NO guests (You don't want to play with us when we have guests... they suck) and have two slots in your party, we'd be glad to join you. We've been doing a lot of Social Slayer to get back in the hang of things, but we hopped into RBTB today and were NOT completely outclassed (Although we did get cheated upon and lagged upon). Both of us are content to practice our footwork if you want the hog, but if you're a laser-humper or just want to practice YOUR footwork, he and I will take the hog. Also, if you've driven me before and are looking for a gunner, I'd be happy to gun for you again.

One final note, if I'm playing something other than Halo 3, it means I probably tried online play and found the lag crippling.
^ Credits to Mics R4 Chumps

Laughlyn
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: HWM Laughlyn

Re: Taking a leave of absence?

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:57 pm

is it so wrong that i just wanna log some hog time? home issues bla blah and personnal crisis yadda yadda and busy work time grumble grumble...

in short this sucks... or blows... i'm not quite sure which but it's bad. i think i've played a total of like 3-5 hours in the last 3-4 weeks... i'd say i hate my life this moment but i'm too preoccupied with everything else to process the thought accurately. in short i miss spending quality time running over people and listening to pre and post game banter from the peeps from my online family.. and i really have no idea when my schedule will start to change up.. if at all.. which i don't like as far as thoughts go.. so in short... bah

ps ~ yes i know silly little pitty pot laughlyn... not looking for anything from anyone but i can vent about my lack of halo time here so there ::panic:: :FP:
brickfungus wrote:
we recruit based on personality and not talent (look at laughy)

Aura of Mourn
Nothing Special
Nothing Special
Gamertag: test

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:33 pm

i most likely wont be back on till summer
Gamertag: xGFSx Foreigner

Heartworkxo
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman
Gamertag: test

Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:48 pm

wow sal i didnt even know you still remebered the url.

SYN MacDub2x7
Master Wheelman
Master Wheelman
Gamertag: syn macdub2x7

Re: Taking a leave of abscense?

Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:42 am

Bloody Initiate wrote:
Hey folks, I posted this in a thread earlier today so those of you that read it earlier can spare yourselves the repetition. For those of you who care to read it now, I'll try to be brief (because I'm not normally)

I'm at college now, Live is harder to access and less reliable when I have it. I have LOTS of classes, so I shouldn't even be on Live but thankfully I'm a lousy student. If my post seems out of place I promise it's not, I have no idea how often I'll be able to get on if I can at all.

I'm sorry I dropped out for multiple weeks at a time this summer. I want to direct my apologies at my main drivers ConsumedFever and SYN MacDub27, to both of which I said I'd be online and dedicated to gunning and then wasn't. They're both great drivers and made me look like a hell of a lot better gunner than I am. I owe the bulk of my Master Gunner rank to these two guys, and so I felt pretty lousy about abandoning them. I also missed playing with other people, long list. If I played with you consistently it means I liked playing with you, and regretted not staying on to do so more often.

Now at school, I am officially UNRELIABLE (rather than unofficially). School is top priority. I'm also a bit rusty, but my buddy Blacklitelust and I can be seen online every now and then. If you see us with NO guests (You don't want to play with us when we have guests... they suck) and have two slots in your party, we'd be glad to join you. We've been doing a lot of Social Slayer to get back in the hang of things, but we hopped into RBTB today and were NOT completely outclassed (Although we did get cheated upon and lagged upon). Both of us are content to practice our footwork if you want the hog, but if you're a laser-humper or just want to practice YOUR footwork, he and I will take the hog. Also, if you've driven me before and are looking for a gunner, I'd be happy to gun for you again.

One final note, if I'm playing something other than Halo 3, it means I probably tried online play and found the lag crippling.

dont worry about it bro,i understand fully,school comes first, i will defnintly try to game with you whenever possible,and dont even trip bro you made me a way better driver with ur mad gunning skills
Check out synlive.com if you would like to join the greastest clan experience possible with people that are willing to help you!

Dthen
Apprentice Wheelman
Apprentice Wheelman
Gamertag: Dthen

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:38 am

Nobody will miss me, but I'm going away and won't be back till wednesday next week.
1/3 of H3WM.

Zorn
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:58 am

I'll miss you!!

OcR LouieBlack
Legendary Wheelman
Legendary Wheelman
Gamertag: OcR LouieBlack

Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:13 am

me too!!! :cry:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

a_man_in_a_can
Passenger Wheelman
Passenger Wheelman
Gamertag: a man in a can

Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:35 pm

well, my gold membership ran out and i'm poor, so...
hoggin it up since 9/25/07...

Still playing halo 3! Hit me up, I'll play with anyone!

Anonymous

wont be on for a while

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:10 pm

because my parents are retarted, and grounded me for having a 78 in spanish. im not supposed to be on here either.

coldhotchocolat
Heroic Ground Pounder
Heroic Ground Pounder
Gamertag: coldhotchocolat

Re: wont be on for a while

Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Work harder.

Zer0
Passenger Gunner
Passenger Gunner
Gamertag: Ah Zer0

Re: wont be on for a while

Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 am

my german teacher used to do that..... but in the end you learn more by hearing more..... its like jumping in at the deep end..sink or swim

BlackliteLust
Wheelman
Wheelman

Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 am

GAHHH!!!! My account has run dry!!! Until I buy another card, BlackliteLust will not be driving. However, Lusty Barmaid will make a surprise appearance and drive people to similarly nice things. Maybe nicer...

Zorn
Ground Pounder
Ground Pounder

Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:50 am

I will be in Texas for the next 4 or 5 days. Keep it clean while I'm gone.